During work, an employee needs to have comfortable sitting throughout the day. For that, they seek furniture, equipment or accessories that should meet our comfort level. Speaking of comfortable working experience, Autonomous has put efforts into their ErgoChair Recline and ErgoChair Pro to leave an impact on your comfort and energy level positively. In this article, we will further look into the features of Autonomous ErgoChair Recline vs Pro and tell you which one is better in our final verdict, so keep reading.
Differences in ErgoChair Recline and ErgoChair Pro
There are a few differences between Autonomous ErgoChair Recline vs Pro. Learn about them comparatively.
1. Material Used
ErgoChair Recline: It is made of durable and breathable material. The Interior is made of polyester fabric, and the frame is made of nylon plastic.
ErgoChair Pro: The chair’s material is made of polyester fabric with a thermoplastic foam interior and a long-lasting nylon plastic frame. This material is 100% earth-friendly.
ErgoChair Recline: The seat’s height is adjustable between 18-21 inches. It is also providing its users with legrest, armrest and back tilt.
ErgoChair Pro: Adjustability is one of the best features of the ErgoChair Pro. You can adjust seat height between 18-20 inches, tilt to 22 degrees, and armrest height between 11-14 inches, and have an adjustable headrest.
3. Weight-bearing capacity
ErgoChair Recline: It supports a weight of up to 250 lbs. so that you can work comfortably there.
ErgoChair Pro: It can support a big range of weight up to 300lbs. This ErgoChair Pro is spacious and comfortable for its users to work properly.
4. Colors availability
ErgoChair Recline: It is available in two elegant colors Cool Gray and All Black, which best suits your office.
ErgoChair Pro: It is available in different colors like Cool gray, Evergreen, All black, Red, Apple, White, and Baby Blue. It will make your workplace elegant.
ErgoChair Recline: This chair holds a warranty of one year with 30 days free return policy.
ErgoChair Pro: This chair holds a warranty of 2 years. You also have a choice to return the chair within 30 days.
Similarities in ErgoChair Recline and ErgoChair Pro
- Relief pain: Both help you to eliminate your back pain. The padded cushion protects the natural curvature of the spine.
- Maintain posture: Both help you maintain your posture due to posture-perfecting resistance. It will modify its shape as you will change your body position.
- Fights fatigue: Recline in the seat will help you to fight fatigue. Both avoid pressure on your thighs, legs, and lower back because of their flexible recline.
- Support your body: Adjustable tilt allows you to position your body appropriately and guarantee muscle development in your back, side, and core.
- For your convenience: Both chairs are specially designed to maintain users’ convenience. So you will be as energetic as you were at the start of your day.
- Breathable material: Its material distributes equal pressure and weight to your body. It is also providing lumbar support to the users.
From the above comparison, there is not much difference between them. However, ErgoChair Pro has more updated and smart features than ErgoChair Recline. Hence, we must always go for smarter touch with our changing physical needs. Happy selecting!