People may think that buying chairs is easy, but it isn’t! While buying chairs, you have to check the comfortability and whether it’s the high or low back. One might wonder what the difference between a high-back executive desk chair and a low-back executive chair is. The article will help you see the difference and choose the right one for yourself.
Low back executive chair
Have you seen the chairs that are there in an office? Well, most of them are low-back executive chairs. They are also better known as “task chairs.” The design of this chair gives you proper lumbar support. Since you have to sit for long hours in the office, these chairs ensure you don’t end up straining yourself. The backrest can move forward or backward as you push it while sitting.
- More economical – Low back chairs are very reasonable and are the best option for tight or small spaces.
- Proper lumbar support – Low back chairs are well known for their ability to support your lower back. They give your tail bone the right amount of support it requires when you sit for hours doing the work.
- Best for workstations – These are predominantly known as typing chairs or task chairs. They are the best when it comes to buying office chairs.
- No maximum comfort – You can go for low-back executive chairs, but you have to keep in mind that they don’t provide maximum comfort. Since they don’t have a headrest and full backrest, it can turn out to be uncomfortable in the long run.
- It doesn’t improve posture – Since you can’t sit with your back straight in low back chairs for long hours, you tend to slouch/bend. And remaining in that position for long hours is not good for your posture.
High back executive desk chair
If you’re ready to spend some extra money, then a high back executive desk chair will give you premium quality comfort. These chairs give your lower back support and provide support to your head, arm, and entire back. The headrest makes sure you maintain the proper distance between your eye and the screen. The backrest helps to sit straight throughout your working period.
- All-round support – When you get yourself the best high back executive office chair, you get all-around support. The chair provides lumbar support and the entire back and headrest, allowing you to be in proper posture while working for long hours.
- Best for posture – If you want to improve your posture, that high back executive desk chair is the right choice for you.
- Gives maximum comfort – Since the chair’s design is suitable to provide you with proper support while working, it also ensures full support. With this chair, you can be at ease and yet do the job.
- Costly – The only disadvantage of this chair is that it is costly. So, it makes it hard for everyone to afford it.